ACTE - Activating Collective Teacher Efficacy
Leaders who Activate Collective Teacher Efficacy increase the momentum of improvement. THESE LEADERS:
This Professional Learning provides a “Stop, Think and Act” opportunity for leaders to explore their leadership practices and to:
- Have a deep understanding of the research behind Collective Teacher Efficacy
- Clearly articulate what Collective Teacher Efficacy looks and sounds like
- Measure progress towards Collective Teacher Efficacy
- Activate teachers’ commitment to and practices of working collectively on school initiatives
- Assess the impact of working collectively on achievement of school improvement targets.
- Develop a deep understanding of the research around Collective Teacher Efficacy and implications for planning and implementation
- Build colleagues' understanding of the power of Collective Teacher Efficacy
- Facilitate teachers’ assessment of the level of Collective Teacher Efficacy in their own school
- Collaboratively plan steps to build and/or sustain Collective Teacher Efficacy in their own context by focusing as teams on
school improvement targets.
WHO SHOULD ENROL?: Current and aspiring leaders in teams of three or more.
STANDARDS: 1.2.4, 6.3.4 and 6.4.4 are the standards focussed on in this course.
MODEL AND COSTS:
15 Hour Program / Over 3 days: $1100 + GST pp
Dates and Location: Contact SCHMIC for details.
Venue details will be emailed to you prior to the course commencement.
For on-site costing contact us:
0447 434 229
0419 276 197