Impact-Activated Supervisors have transparent practices and provide explicit feedback for growth. THESE SUPERVISORS:
This Professional Learning provides a “Stop, Think and Act” opportunity for leaders to explore their supervision and professional learning practices to:
- Activate collective practices with teachers to achieve teaching practice targets
- Continuously deepen their understanding of research behind teacher professional learning
- Articulate the impact of teaching practice they aspire to, linked to evidence-informed practices and school targets
- Analyse gaps to set targets and steps towards achieving these teaching practices
- Advocate their role in leading professional learning and dialogue to achieve targets.
- Clarify the focus for improvement in teacher practices
- Analyse their current leadership and supervision practices
- Plan, test and assess the IMPACT of their practices on improvements in teaching practice
- Hone supervision practices including evidence collection, collation and impact analysis
- Interrogate research around teacher professional learning and improving classroom practices.
WHO SHOULD ENROL?: Leadership Teams: Leaders and Supervisors
STANDARDS: This 15 hours of learning covers 3.1.2, 3.3.2, 6.1.2 and 6.4.2.
MODEL AND COSTS:
15 Hour Program / Over 3 days: $1100 + GST pp
Dates and Location: Contact SCHMIC for details.
For on-site costing contact us:
0447 434 229
0419 276 197